Glasgow vacancy alert for a Graduate eLearning Developer
- Published on Friday, 14 July 2017 14:49
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a graduate eLearning developer, through our partner, Enigma People Solutions. How do you fancy working with one of the UK’s fastest growing and most creative digital learning companies?
You will be responsible for maintaining their learning management systems and developing innovative and engaging digital learning solutions, using a number of eLearning authoring tools including Articulate Storyline and the Adobe Suite.
Why is this job so good?
- Work with big-name clients, in a range of sectors
- Work with and learn new techniques and technologies
- Opportunity to make a real impact on eLearning with this growing company
We’d like to see…
- A degree in multimedia/ gaming/ graphics
- Some eLearning experience
- Evidence of great communication and organisational skills
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products (if you’ve used Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline, then that would be great!)
In return we offer:
- Great working environment
- Offices in the West End of Glasgow
- Flexible working week
- Good starting salary
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
Enigma People is an award-winning technology recruitment consultancy. Visit their job search page for the latest vacancies in digital, electronics and software in Scotland. You can get in touch with them firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0141 332 4422.
Add a comment